Don Tapscott (born 1 June 1947) is a Canadian business executive, author, consultant and speaker, specializing in business strategy, organizational transformation and the role of technology in business and society. Tapscott is chairman of business strategy think tank New Paradigm (now nGenera Insight), which he founded in 1993. Tapscott is also Adjunct Professor of Management at the Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. Tapscott holds a B. Sc.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,252,918 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 5 Techniques to Grow Your Business Like Warren Buffett
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019