Richtopia, founded by Derin Cag in 2015, is a portmanteau of the words ‘Rich’ and ‘Utopia’; a universal information movement to build a world where all people are rich in knowledge, resources, and opportunities.
In 1776, the Father of Capitalism, Adam Smith, wrote:
No society can surely be flourishing and happy, of which the far greater part of the members are poor and miserable.
We build the Richtopian vision through quality information and strategic partnerships.
Fellow Richtopians can find new insights on leadership, innovation, sustainability, and technology.
Our aims are symmetrical with the United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
1. No poverty;
2. Zero hunger;
3. Good health & well-being;
4. Quality education;
5. Gender equality;
6. Clean water & sanitation;
7. Affordable/clean energy;
8. Decent work and economic growth;
9. Industry, innovation, and infrastructure;
10. Reduced inequalities;
11. Sustainable cities and communities;
12. Responsible consumption and production;
13. Climate action;
14. Life below water;
15. Life on land;
16. Peace and justice, strong institutions;
17. Partnerships for the goals.
Complimentary access to our blog along with contributions from leading academics and subject-matter experts makes Richtopia a leading publisher where the happiness, health, financial stability, and safety of readers comes first.