Thank you for wanting to publish a guest post on Richtopia.com
All approved contributions on Richtopia get shared with all of our subscribers and across our social media platforms.
- Richtopia’s mission is to enrich the world’s quality of life, and standard of living, through expert information.
- Richtopians do this by writing on topics they have 10,000+ hours of experience in.
- Article length must be 1,000 to 3,500 words.
- Only submit original content that is not available anywhere else.
- Bias, politics, advertising, plain promotion, or hidden-sponsorships are not permitted.
- Outbound links, with exception to high-authority references, are not permitted.
- Photos, videos or infographics are welcome but may not always get included if they fall outside of intellectual property laws.
- We are NOT a news agency – contributions must have a long shelf-life.
- Content posted today must continue to be relevant and educational next year.
- If the content you plan to submit is already available through a Google search, it will not get published.
- The happiness, health, financial stability, and safety of our readers comes first.
- By publishing on Richtopia, you agree for your content to go through a process of revision, and prepared for publication, by a professional editor.
- Business Development
- Effective Leadership
- Emerging Technologies
- People Profiles & Interviews
- Strategic Marketing
- Sustainable Development
Furthermore, your content must promote, in some definite shape, at least one of the United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
(1) No poverty;
(2) Zero hunger;
(3) Good health and well-being;
(4) Quality education;
(5) Gender equality;
(6) Clean water and sanitation;
(7) Affordable and clean energy;
(8) Decent work and economic growth;
(9) Industry, innovation, and infrastructure;
(10) Reduced inequalities;
(11) Sustainable cities and communities;
(12) Responsible consumption and production;
(13) Climate action;
(14) Life below water;
(15) Life on land;
(16) Peace and justice, strong institutions;
(17) Partnerships for the goals.
If your article gets accepted and published on Richtopia, you agree to share intellectual property rights (copyright) for the content with Richtopia. This copyright enables us to promote the content via additional mediums, such as YouTube.
Get the ball rolling:
Suggest a few topics. If they’re not on topic, we may suggest ideas for you.
We look forward to working with you.
Fill in the contact form below to submit your article: