Business analyst focusing on talent analytics, Sue Hays has worked with people from across North America and organizations of all sizes. She’s been certified in the administration and analysis of the Innermetrix assessments since 2008, and she uses these validated assessments exclusively to assist businesses and the people who work there to understand themselves and the people around them, ultimately leading to greater success. Sue is the co-founder of KITEDISCtest247.com
Raleigh-Durham, NC, USA
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,581,387 all-time readers
- Leaders Across the World Need to Defeat Unconscious Bias June 21, 2020
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere (2018)
- Browser Wars: Google Chrome vs. Mozilla Firefox vs. Microsoft Edge Insider