Russell is an innovative C-Suite, SPHR certified Human Resources Professional with significant leadership experience in the higher education, financial services, and entertainment industries. He has served as a strategic business partner to operations in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto. Russell brings more than 20 years of experience as an organizational effectiveness consultant, business owner, entrepreneur, and trainer. One of the founders of The Dialogue Consultants and the “Dialogue on Race” program, Russell is a prolific writer and a very proud father and husband.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 3,030,706 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy