Russell is an innovative C-Suite, SPHR certified Human Resources Professional with significant leadership experience in the higher education, financial services, and entertainment industries. He has served as a strategic business partner to operations in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto. Russell brings more than 20 years of experience as an organizational effectiveness consultant, business owner, entrepreneur, and trainer. One of the founders of The Dialogue Consultants and the “Dialogue on Race” program, Russell is a prolific writer and a very proud father and husband.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,656,608 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders