Russell is an innovative C-Suite, SPHR certified Human Resources Professional with significant leadership experience in the higher education, financial services, and entertainment industries. He has served as a strategic business partner to operations in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto. Russell brings more than 20 years of experience as an organizational effectiveness consultant, business owner, entrepreneur, and trainer. One of the founders of The Dialogue Consultants and the “Dialogue on Race” program, Russell is a prolific writer and a very proud father and husband.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,469,505 all-time readers
- Leading During a Pandemic – Rising to the Challenge March 24, 2020
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision