Russell is an innovative C-Suite, SPHR certified Human Resources Professional with significant leadership experience in the higher education, financial services, and entertainment industries. He has served as a strategic business partner to operations in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto. Russell brings more than 20 years of experience as an organizational effectiveness consultant, business owner, entrepreneur, and trainer. One of the founders of The Dialogue Consultants and the “Dialogue on Race” program, Russell is a prolific writer and a very proud father and husband.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,581,698 all-time readers
- Leaders Across the World Need to Defeat Unconscious Bias June 21, 2020
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Browser Wars: Google Chrome vs. Mozilla Firefox vs. Microsoft Edge Insider
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere (2018)