Russell is an innovative C-Suite, SPHR certified Human Resources Professional with significant leadership experience in the higher education, financial services, and entertainment industries. He has served as a strategic business partner to operations in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto. Russell brings more than 20 years of experience as an organizational effectiveness consultant, business owner, entrepreneur, and trainer. One of the founders of The Dialogue Consultants and the “Dialogue on Race” program, Russell is a prolific writer and a very proud father and husband.
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,388,967 all-time readers
- Disruptors Can’t Fear Disruption January 22, 2020
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Here’s What Marketers Can Learn From LinkedIn's Top 10 Business Pages
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- The Eye of the Beholder: Perceived Value