Patrick is a senior executive with experience across several industries including industrial equipment manufacturing, Internet/software, telecommunications, and for-profit and non-profit education. Significant general management and mergers and acquisitions experience. Have successfully led efforts to restructure organizations and drive new strategies to increase value. At the time of writing, Mullane is Executive Director at Harvard Business School Online, the online learning initiative of Harvard University.
Boston, MA, USA
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,514 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People