Patrick is a senior executive with experience across several industries including industrial equipment manufacturing, Internet/software, telecommunications, and for-profit and non-profit education. Significant general management and mergers and acquisitions experience. Have successfully led efforts to restructure organizations and drive new strategies to increase value. At the time of writing, Mullane is Executive Director at Harvard Business School Online, the online learning initiative of Harvard University.
Boston, MA, USA
- 3,030,706 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy