Patrick is a senior executive with experience across several industries including industrial equipment manufacturing, Internet/software, telecommunications, and for-profit and non-profit education. Significant general management and mergers and acquisitions experience. Have successfully led efforts to restructure organizations and drive new strategies to increase value. At the time of writing, Mullane is Executive Director at HBX, the online learning initiative of Harvard Business School.
Boston, MA, USA
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,565,666 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action