Business Administration graduate from Koç University, Istanbul. He is now studying South East Asian studies (MA) at the National University of Singapore. He will go on to pursue a PhD at the same institution with a focus on the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the politics of technology. He studied Mandarin in Fudan University in Shanghai during the 2015-16 academic year. He has also spent exchange semesters in The University of Hong Kong and Sciences Po Paris during 2014. He is currently the East Asia Marketing Manager of a German consulting firm involved in high-end construction projects. On the side, he is a weekly contributor at the Global Times in Shanghai, one of the largest newspaper establishments in the PRC. He is right now working part-time at a Public Affairs & Relations consulting company “Hume Brophy” at their Asian headquarter in Singapore.
Chief Global Strategist
West Coast, Singapore
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,395,457 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Here’s What Marketers Can Learn From LinkedIn's Top 10 Business Pages
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales