Business Administration graduate from Koç University, Istanbul. He is now studying South East Asian studies (MA) at the National University of Singapore. He will go on to pursue a PhD at the same institution with a focus on the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the politics of technology. He studied Mandarin in Fudan University in Shanghai during the 2015-16 academic year. He has also spent exchange semesters in The University of Hong Kong and Sciences Po Paris during 2014. He is currently the East Asia Marketing Manager of a German consulting firm involved in high-end construction projects. On the side, he is a weekly contributor at the Global Times in Shanghai, one of the largest newspaper establishments in the PRC. He is right now working part-time at a Public Affairs & Relations consulting company “Hume Brophy” at their Asian headquarter in Singapore.
Chief Global Strategist
West Coast, Singapore
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,581,387 all-time readers
- Leaders Across the World Need to Defeat Unconscious Bias June 21, 2020
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere (2018)
- Browser Wars: Google Chrome vs. Mozilla Firefox vs. Microsoft Edge Insider