Jonah Berger is a marketing professor at the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and author of the recent New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestseller Contagious: Why Things Catch On. Dr. Berger has spent over 15 years studying how social influence works and how it drives products and ideas to catch on. He’s published dozens of articles in top-tier academic journals, consulted for a variety of Fortune 500 companies, and popular outlets like the New York Times andHarvard Business Review often cover his work.
Philadelphia, PA, USA
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,429,697 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers