Farid Gasim is a Tech Entrepreneur based in Dubai and is part of regionally renowned digital agency Grafdom. As founder of Edarabia.com, Farid has had extensive experience in serving the Middle East’s education industry. As an integral part of Grafdom, Farid has developed digital strategies for blue-chip, government and SMEs brands; enabling them to leverage online presence and amplify social media footprint. He is a seasoned speaker with over 10 years of digital expertise and numerous public engagements at New York University Abu Dhabi, Zayed University, Higher Colleges of Technology and other industry events & forums.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,342,997 all-time readers
- ‘Imposter Syndrome’ Affecting 85% of UK Adults December 6, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action