Farid Gasim is a Tech Entrepreneur based in Dubai and is part of regionally renowned digital agency Grafdom. As founder of Edarabia.com, Farid has had extensive experience in serving the Middle East’s education industry. As an integral part of Grafdom, Farid has developed digital strategies for blue-chip, government and SMEs brands; enabling them to leverage online presence and amplify social media footprint. He is a seasoned speaker with over 10 years of digital expertise and numerous public engagements at New York University Abu Dhabi, Zayed University, Higher Colleges of Technology and other industry events & forums.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,389,141 all-time readers
- Disruptors Can’t Fear Disruption January 22, 2020
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Here’s What Marketers Can Learn From LinkedIn's Top 10 Business Pages
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World