Dr. Suzanne Rosselet is an international professor, advisor and speaker on issues of global competitiveness. Former Deputy Director of IMD’s World Competitiveness Center and co-author of its reputable World Competitiveness Yearbook, her expertise covers national competitiveness, sustainable economic development and global trends.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,560,813 all-time users
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders