Dr. Suzanne Rosselet is an international professor, advisor and speaker on issues of global competitiveness. Former Deputy Director of IMD’s World Competitiveness Center and co-author of its reputable World Competitiveness Yearbook, her expertise covers national competitiveness, sustainable economic development and global trends.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,391,382 all-time readers
- 20 Tools to Enhance Learning for Leaders January 24, 2020
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action