Dr. Suzanne Rosselet is an international professor, advisor and speaker on issues of global competitiveness. Former Deputy Director of IMD’s World Competitiveness Center and co-author of its reputable World Competitiveness Yearbook, her expertise covers national competitiveness, sustainable economic development and global trends.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,464,579 all-time readers
- Leading During a Pandemic – Rising to the Challenge March 24, 2020
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Browser Wars: Google Chrome vs. Mozilla Firefox vs. Microsoft Edge Insider
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...