Dr. Suzanne Rosselet is an international professor, advisor and speaker on issues of global competitiveness. Former Deputy Director of IMD’s World Competitiveness Center and co-author of its reputable World Competitiveness Yearbook, her expertise covers national competitiveness, sustainable economic development and global trends.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,745,130 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action