The superstitious among us are not going to be happy with me. Perhaps I should not even bring this up, but I feel it’s my duty. So here goes. Sales...
Emotion makes things memorable. Humour and laughter and smiling is a positive emotion. If you can get an audience to laugh, you will be remembered...
So you’re an intelligent online business owner with a great new product and an appealing brand. You may be new to the digital world of ecommerce or...
Effective marketing knowledge & strategies for reaching the millennial generation: Move over baby boomers and Gen Xers. The millennials are...
The ultimate guide to successful prospecting in marketing and sales. The most successful sales professionals tend to work long and hard. A...
“The new Snapchat separates social from media.” During Snap’s recent earnings call, the social media powerhouse issued this rather disorienting...
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,879 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action