Xoom Corporation is an online money transfer company based in San Francisco. It provides consumer remittance services to the Philippines, India, Latin America, Europe, Australia, Canada, and South Africa. The company was founded in 2001 and is backed by venture firms including Sequoia Capital, New Enterprise Associates, SVB Capital, and Fidelity Ventures.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,741,150 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK