Xoom Corporation is an online money transfer company based in San Francisco. It provides consumer remittance services to the Philippines, India, Latin America, Europe, Australia, Canada, and South Africa. The company was founded in 2001 and is backed by venture firms including Sequoia Capital, New Enterprise Associates, SVB Capital, and Fidelity Ventures.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,428,613 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration