Xi Jinping (born 15 June 1953) is the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Chairman of the CPC Central Military Commission from 2012 and the President of the People’s Republic of China, Chairman of the PRC Central Military Commission from 2013. As Party General Secretary, he is also an ex officio member of the CPC Politburo Standing Committee, China’s de facto top decision-making body.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,461,098 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book