Xi Jinping (born 15 June 1953) is the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Chairman of the CPC Central Military Commission from 2012 and the President of the People’s Republic of China, Chairman of the PRC Central Military Commission from 2013. As Party General Secretary, he is also an ex officio member of the CPC Politburo Standing Committee, China’s de facto top decision-making body.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,555,346 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World