Xi Jinping (born 15 June 1953) is the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Chairman of the CPC Central Military Commission from 2012 and the President of the People’s Republic of China, Chairman of the PRC Central Military Commission from 2013. As Party General Secretary, he is also an ex officio member of the CPC Politburo Standing Committee, China’s de facto top decision-making body.
- 3,027,441 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy