Xi Jinping (born 15 June 1953) is the General Secretary of the Communist Party of China, Chairman of the CPC Central Military Commission from 2012 and the President of the People’s Republic of China, Chairman of the PRC Central Military Commission from 2013. As Party General Secretary, he is also an ex officio member of the CPC Politburo Standing Committee, China’s de facto top decision-making body.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,811 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- The History of PayPal (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action