World War II (WWII or WW2), also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945. It involved the vast majority of the world’s nations—including all of the great powers—eventually forming two opposing military alliances: the Allies and the Axis. It was the most widespread war in history, with more than 100 million people serving in military units.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,565,696 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action