The world economy, or global economy, generally refers to the economy, which is based on economies of all of the world’s countries, national economies. Also global economy can be seen as the economy of global society and national economies – as economies of local societies, making the global one. It can be evaluated in various kind of ways. For instance, depending on the model used, the valuation that is arrived at can be represented in a certain currency, such as 2006 US dollars.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,691,760 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Don't Use the C Word, We Are Humanity! (Shared Responsibility; People, Businesses & Agencies)