Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD, DL, FRS, Hon. RA (30 November 1874 – 24 January 1965) was a British politician, best known for his leadership of the United Kingdom during the Second World War. Widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century, he served as Prime Minister twice. A noted statesman and orator, Churchill was also an officer in the British Army, a historian, a writer, and an artist.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,459,422 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action