Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD, DL, FRS, Hon. RA (30 November 1874 – 24 January 1965) was a British politician, best known for his leadership of the United Kingdom during the Second World War. Widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century, he served as Prime Minister twice. A noted statesman and orator, Churchill was also an officer in the British Army, a historian, a writer, and an artist.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 1,321,586 all-time users
WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP
- Authors Top 200: From J.K. Rowling to T. Harv Eker, These Are the Most Influential Authors in the World
- Brands Top 200: From Amazon to Google, These Are the Most Influential Brands in the World
- Business Journalists Top 250: From James Altucher to Maria Bartiromo, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- Economists Top 100: From Paul Krugman to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Lord Sugar to Victoria Beckham, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Women Leaders Top 250: From Melinda Gates to Michelle Obama, These Are the Most Influential Women in the World
- Worried About a Meeting or Interview? Remember This Story!
- Top 100 Blockchain Organisations: From CoinDesk to BitPay, These Are the Most Influential Organisations in the Distributed Ledger Space
- Young Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Brian Wong to Amanda Gutterman, These Are the Most Powerful Entrepreneurs Under 25