Sir Winston Leonard Spencer-Churchill, KG, OM, CH, TD, DL, FRS, Hon. RA (30 November 1874 – 24 January 1965) was a British politician, best known for his leadership of the United Kingdom during the Second World War. Widely regarded as one of the greatest wartime leaders of the 20th century, he served as Prime Minister twice. A noted statesman and orator, Churchill was also an officer in the British Army, a historian, a writer, and an artist.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,140,792 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019