Wikipedia is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Its 26 million articles, over million in the English Wikipedia alone, are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. Almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site, and it has about 100,000 active contributors. As of, there are editions of Wikipedia in 286 languages.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,132,448 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019