The White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, D.C.. It has been the residence of every U.S. president since John Adams in 1800. The house was designed by Irish-born James Hoban, and built between 1792 and 1800 of white-painted Aquia Creek sandstone in the Neoclassical style.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,461,098 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book