The White House is the official residence and principal workplace of the President of the United States, located at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest, Washington, D.C.. It has been the residence of every U.S. president since John Adams in 1800. The house was designed by Irish-born James Hoban, and built between 1792 and 1800 of white-painted Aquia Creek sandstone in the Neoclassical style.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,429,697 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers