The Western Union Company is a financial services and communications company based in the United States. Its North American headquarters is in Englewood, Colorado. Up until it discontinued the service in 2006, Western Union was the best-known U.S. company in the business of exchanging telegrams. Western Union has several divisions, with products such as person-to-person money transfer, money orders, business payments and commercial services.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,037,042 all-time readers