Web content is the textual, visual or aural content that is encountered as part of the user experience on websites. It may include, among other things: text, images, sounds, videos and animations. In Information Architecture for the World Wide Web, Lou Rosenfeld and Peter Morville write, “We define content broadly as ‘the stuff in your Web site. ‘ This may include documents, data, applications, e-services, images, audio and video files, personal Web pages, archived e-mail messages, and more.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,138,926 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019