Wausau /ˈwɔːsɔː/ is a city in and the county seat of Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States. The Wisconsin River divides the city into east and west. The city is adjacent to the town of Wausau. As of the 2010 census, Wausau had a population of 39,106. It is the core city of the Wausau Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA), which includes all of Marathon County and had a population of 134,063 at the 2010 census.
- 3,029,968 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)