Wall Street is the financial district of New York City, named after and centered on the eight-block-long street running from Broadway to South Street on the East River in Lower Manhattan. Over time, the term has become a metonym for the financial markets of the United States as a whole, the American financial sector (even if financial firms are not physically located there), or signifying New York-based financial interests.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,429,697 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers