A visual narrative is a story told primarily through the use of visual media. The story may be told using still photography, illustration, or video, and can be enhanced with graphics, music, voice and other audio. The term “visual narrative” has been used to describe several genres of visual storytelling, from news and information to entertainment. In short, any kind of a story, told visually, is a visual narrative.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,561,719 all-time users
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action