Virgin Group Ltd. is a British multinational branded venture capital conglomerate company founded by business tycoon Richard Branson. Its core business areas are travel, entertainment and lifestyle and it consists of more than 400 companies worldwide. Virgin Group’s date of incorporation is listed as 1989 by Companies House, who class it as a holding company; however Virgin’s business and trading activities date to the 1970’s. The net worth of Virgin Group as of September 2008 was £5.01 billion.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,092,587 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 12 Highly Creative People Who Failed Before Succeeding
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
Women in Leadership
- Revealed: The UK’s Self-Made Super-Rich Hotspots August 23, 2019