Virgin Atlantic (a trading name of Virgin Atlantic Airways Limited) is a British airline and part of Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group. Delta Air Lines agreed on 11 December 2012 to purchase Singapore Airlines’ stake, which will require regulatory approval to be completed. Virgin Atlantic’s headquarters is in Crawley, West Sussex, England, near Gatwick Airport.
- 3,029,968 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)