Vimeo /ˈvɪmioʊ/ is a U.S. -based video-sharing website on which users can upload, share and view videos. It was founded by Jake Lodwick and Zach Klein in November 2004. They left the company in 2007 and 2008 respectively. The name Vimeo was created by Lodwick and is a play on the word video, inserting the word “me” as a reference to the site’s dedication to user-made video and is also an anagram of the word “movie”.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,656,120 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders