Victor Marie Hugo (26 February 1802 – 22 May 1885) was a French poet, novelist, and dramatist of the Romantic movement. He is considered one of the greatest and best known French writers. In France, Hugo’s literary fame comes first from his poetry but also rests upon his novels and his dramatic achievements. Among many volumes of poetry, Les Contemplations and La Légende des siècles stand particularly high in critical esteem.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,267,264 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100+ Years
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- What Is Social Branding? And How Does It Work?
- Are You a Hustler or a Vacationer at Work? October 21, 2019