The upper middle class is a sociological concept referring to the social group constituted by higher-status members of the middle class. This is in contrast to the term “lower middle class”, which is used for the group at the opposite end of the middle class stratum, and to the broader term “middle class”. There is considerable debate as to how the upper middle class might be defined.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,788,759 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action