Chartered in 1789, the University of North Carolina was one of the first public universities in the United States and the only one to graduate students in the eighteenth century. Originally comprising a single campus in Chapel Hill, today it is a multi-campus university composed of all 16 of North Carolina’s public universities, as well as the NC School of Science and Mathematics, the nation’s first public residential high school for gifted students.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,995,373 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)