Chartered in 1789, the University of North Carolina was one of the first public universities in the United States and the only one to graduate students in the eighteenth century. Originally comprising a single campus in Chapel Hill, today it is a multi-campus university composed of all 16 of North Carolina’s public universities, as well as the NC School of Science and Mathematics, the nation’s first public residential high school for gifted students.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,660,741 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK