Chartered in 1789, the University of North Carolina was one of the first public universities in the United States and the only one to graduate students in the eighteenth century. Originally comprising a single campus in Chapel Hill, today it is a multi-campus university composed of all 16 of North Carolina’s public universities, as well as the NC School of Science and Mathematics, the nation’s first public residential high school for gifted students.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,464,454 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Alibaba vs. Tencent: Lessons From Two Prolific Chinese Companies