The University of California, Irvine (UCI, UC Irvine, or Irvine) is a public research university located in Irvine, California, in the United States. One of the ten campuses of the University of California (UC) system, UCI is the fifth-largest UC campus, with over 28,000 students, 1,100 faculty members and 9,000 staff. UCI was one of three new UC campuses established in the 1960s to accommodate growing enrollments across the UC system.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,497,425 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros