The United States Navy’s Sea, Air, Land Teams, commonly known as the U.S. Navy SEALs, are the U.S. Navy’s principal special operations force and a part of the Naval Special Warfare Command (NSWC) and SOCOM. “SEAL” is always capitalized in reference to members of the Naval Special Warfare community. The acronym is derived from their capacity to operate at sea, in the air, and on land. SEALs are male members of the United States Navy.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,497,060 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders