The United States dollar, also referred to as the U.S. dollar or American dollar, is the official fiat currency of the United States of America and its overseas territories. It is divided into 100 smaller units called cents. The U.S. dollar is the currency most used in international transactions and is one of the world’s dominant reserve currencies. Several countries use it as their official currency, and in many others it is the de facto currency.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,461,098 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book