United Parcel Service, Inc. , typically referred to as UPS, is an American global package delivery company headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States. It delivers more than 15 million packages a day to 6.1 million customers in more than 220 countries and territories around the world. UPS is well known for its brown trucks, internally known as package cars (hence the company nickname “Brown”). UPS also operates its own airline based in Louisville, Kentucky.
- 3,029,895 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)