The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) was established in 1964 as a permanent intergovernmental body. It is the principal organ of the United Nations General Assembly dealing with trade, investment, and development issues. The organization’s goals are to “maximize the trade, investment and development opportunities of developing countries and assist them in their efforts to into the world economy on an equitable basis. ” (from official website).
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,314,852 all-time readers
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Building a Powerful Personal Brand Through Celebrity Attachment November 12, 2019