United Air Lines, Inc. , operating as United Airlines, is a major U.S. airline owned by United Continental Holdings, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is the world’s largest airline by number of destinations and scheduled passenger-kilometers flown (although this may change if American Airlines and US Airways complete their planned merger). United provides service to all continents except Antarctica.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,982,371 all-time readers
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People