United Air Lines, Inc. , operating as United Airlines, is a major U.S. airline owned by United Continental Holdings, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. It is the world’s largest airline by number of destinations and scheduled passenger-kilometers flown (although this may change if American Airlines and US Airways complete their planned merger). United provides service to all continents except Antarctica.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,428,613 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration