(pronounced “YOU-nee-klo” in English) is a Japanese casual wear designer, manufacturer and retailer. The company, originally a division of Fast Retailing Co. , Ltd. , has been a wholly owned subsidiary since November 2005, listed on the First Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange. In addition to Japan, the company operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, France, Malaysia, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, the United Kingdom and the United States.
About the author
Kayleigh Alexandra writes for Micro Startups, your online destination for all things startup. She loves nothing better than spreading the good word about entrepreneurs doing good things (and she's partial to a coffee or three too)
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,555 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People