Two-way communication is a form of transmission in which both parties involved transmit information. Common forms of two-way communication are: Amateur, CB or FRS radio contacts. Chatrooms and Instant Messaging. Computer networks. See back-channel. In-person communication. Telephone conversations.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,427,917 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration