Two-way communication is a form of transmission in which both parties involved transmit information. Common forms of two-way communication are: Amateur, CB or FRS radio contacts. Chatrooms and Instant Messaging. Computer networks. See back-channel. In-person communication. Telephone conversations.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,739,307 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK