Twinings is an English marketer of tea, based in Andover, Hampshire. The brand is owned by Associated British Foods. It holds the world’s oldest continually-used company logo, and is London’s longest-standing rate-payer, having occupied the same premises on the Strand since 1706.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,087,227 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Brands, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still Around Since 100+ Years Ago
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)