Twinings is an English marketer of tea, based in Andover, Hampshire. The brand is owned by Associated British Foods. It holds the world’s oldest continually-used company logo, and is London’s longest-standing rate-payer, having occupied the same premises on the Strand since 1706.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,784,806 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK