Turkish, also referred to as Istanbul Turkish or Anatolian Turkish, is the most widely-spoken of the Turkic languages, with over 63 million native speakers. Speakers are located predominantly in Turkey, with smaller groups in Germany, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Northern Cyprus, Greece, and other parts of Eastern Europe, Caucasus and Central Asia. The roots of the language can be traced to Central Asia, with the first known written records dating back nearly 1,300 years.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,316,073 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way