Sage Publications is an independent publishing company founded in 1965 in New York by Sara Miller McCune. Sage has more than 1,000 employees globally from principal offices in Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, Singapore, and Washington DC. Sage’s publishing program includes more than 650 journals and over 800 books, reference works and electronic products a year in business, humanities, social sciences, science, technology and medicine.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,611,061 all-time users
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK