Sage Publications is an independent publishing company founded in 1965 in New York by Sara Miller McCune. Sage has more than 1,000 employees globally from principal offices in Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, Singapore, and Washington DC. Sage’s publishing program includes more than 650 journals and over 800 books, reference works and electronic products a year in business, humanities, social sciences, science, technology and medicine.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,701,792 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action