Sage Publications is an independent publishing company founded in 1965 in New York by Sara Miller McCune. Sage has more than 1,000 employees globally from principal offices in Los Angeles, London, New Delhi, Singapore, and Washington DC. Sage’s publishing program includes more than 650 journals and over 800 books, reference works and electronic products a year in business, humanities, social sciences, science, technology and medicine.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,140,792 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019