In computer science, transaction processing is information processing that is divided into individual, indivisible operations, called transactions. Each transaction must succeed or fail as a complete unit; it cannot remain in an intermediate state. Since most, though not necessarily all, transaction processing today is interactive the term is often treated as synonymous with online transaction processing.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,954,029 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration