A traffic bottleneck is a localized disruption of vehicular traffic on a street, road, or highway. As opposed to a traffic jam, a bottleneck is a result of a specific physical condition, often the design of the road, badly timed traffic lights, or sharp curves. They can also be caused by temporary situations, such as vehicular accidents.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,600,091 all-time users
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?