A traffic bottleneck is a localized disruption of vehicular traffic on a street, road, or highway. As opposed to a traffic jam, a bottleneck is a result of a specific physical condition, often the design of the road, badly timed traffic lights, or sharp curves. They can also be caused by temporary situations, such as vehicular accidents.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,784,806 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK