A traffic bottleneck is a localized disruption of vehicular traffic on a street, road, or highway. As opposed to a traffic jam, a bottleneck is a result of a specific physical condition, often the design of the road, badly timed traffic lights, or sharp curves. They can also be caused by temporary situations, such as vehicular accidents.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,498,027 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- 20 Podcasts That Inspire Creativity (Including FREE Audio Links)
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action