The Balinese are an ethnic group native to the Indonesian island of Bali. Balinese population of 3.0 million (1.5% of Indonesia’s population) live mostly on the island of Bali, making up 89% of the island’s population. There are also significant populations on the island of Lombok, and in the eastern-most regions of Java (e.g. the Municipality of Banyuwangi). It is the most populous Hindu majority island in the world.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,083,077 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- A Comprehensive Guide on the Psychology of Marketing and Sales
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
- How to Make a Career Change at Any Age August 6, 2019