The Balinese are an ethnic group native to the Indonesian island of Bali. Balinese population of 3.0 million (1.5% of Indonesia’s population) live mostly on the island of Bali, making up 89% of the island’s population. There are also significant populations on the island of Lombok, and in the eastern-most regions of Java (e.g. the Municipality of Banyuwangi). It is the most populous Hindu majority island in the world.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,985,040 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy