The Balinese are an ethnic group native to the Indonesian island of Bali. Balinese population of 3.0 million (1.5% of Indonesia’s population) live mostly on the island of Bali, making up 89% of the island’s population. There are also significant populations on the island of Lombok, and in the eastern-most regions of Java (e.g. the Municipality of Banyuwangi). It is the most populous Hindu majority island in the world.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,246,354 all-time readers
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Why These Big Brands Chose the Colours of Their Logos
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Social Chain Goes Public! An Interview With Steve Bartlett October 17, 2019