The Balinese are an ethnic group native to the Indonesian island of Bali. Balinese population of 3.0 million (1.5% of Indonesia’s population) live mostly on the island of Bali, making up 89% of the island’s population. There are also significant populations on the island of Lombok, and in the eastern-most regions of Java (e.g. the Municipality of Banyuwangi). It is the most populous Hindu majority island in the world.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,459,941 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Tourism, Nationalism and the De-Cosmopolitanisation of Culture in Bali