Watson is an artificial intelligence computer system capable of answering questions posed in natural language, developed in IBM’s DeepQA project by a research team led by principal investigator David Ferrucci. Watson was named after IBM’s first president, Thomas J. Watson. The machine was specifically developed to answer questions on the quiz show Jeopardy!. In 2011, Watson competed on Jeopardy against former winners Brad Rutter and Ken Jennings. Watson received the first prize of $1 million.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,497,425 all-time users
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros