Watson is an artificial intelligence computer system capable of answering questions posed in natural language, developed in IBM’s DeepQA project by a research team led by principal investigator David Ferrucci. Watson was named after IBM’s first president, Thomas J. Watson. The machine was specifically developed to answer questions on the quiz show Jeopardy!. In 2011, Watson competed on Jeopardy against former winners Brad Rutter and Ken Jennings. Watson received the first prize of $1 million.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,429,073 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Top 20 Blockchain Books & Whitepapers