Sir Roger Penrose FRS (born 8 August 1931), is an English mathematical physicist, recreational mathematician and philosopher. He is the Emeritus Rouse Ball Professor of Mathematics at the Mathematical Institute of the University of Oxford, as well as an Emeritus Fellow of Wadham College. Penrose is internationally renowned for his scientific work in mathematical physics, in particular for his contributions to general relativity and cosmology.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,132,448 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
Women in Leadership
- 10 Popular Tools for Building Websites Online September 9, 2019