The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is a U.S. -based international learned society for computing. It was founded in 1947 and is the world’s largest and most prestigious scientific and educational computing society. It is a not-for-profit professional membership group. Its membership is more than 100,000 as of 2011. Its headquarters are in New York City. ACM and the IEEE Computer Society are the primary US umbrella organizations for academic and scholarly interests in computing.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,137,071 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019