The Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) is a U.S. -based international learned society for computing. It was founded in 1947 and is the world’s largest and most prestigious scientific and educational computing society. It is a not-for-profit professional membership group. Its membership is more than 100,000 as of 2011. Its headquarters are in New York City. ACM and the IEEE Computer Society are the primary US umbrella organizations for academic and scholarly interests in computing.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,432,899 all-time users
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- Review of the 6 Major Blockchain Protocols
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Industry 4.0 in Southeast Asia
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders