The Thracians were a group of Indo-European tribes inhabiting a large area in Central and Southeastern Europe. They were bordered by the Scythians to the north, the Celts and the Illyrians to the west, the Ancient Greeks to the south and the Black Sea to the east. They spoke the Thracian language – a scarcely attested branch of the Indo-European language family. The study of Thracians and Thracian culture is known as Thracology.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,988,218 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action