The Thracians were a group of Indo-European tribes inhabiting a large area in Central and Southeastern Europe. They were bordered by the Scythians to the north, the Celts and the Illyrians to the west, the Ancient Greeks to the south and the Black Sea to the east. They spoke the Thracian language – a scarcely attested branch of the Indo-European language family. The study of Thracians and Thracian culture is known as Thracology.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,501,061 all-time users
- Top 100 French Entrepreneurs 2018: From Claude Posternak to Fleur Pellerin, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs From France
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Africa Exclusive: Property Investment in Lagos, Nigeria
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- 6 Key Attitudes of Successful Leaders