The Thracians were a group of Indo-European tribes inhabiting a large area in Central and Southeastern Europe. They were bordered by the Scythians to the north, the Celts and the Illyrians to the west, the Ancient Greeks to the south and the Black Sea to the east. They spoke the Thracian language – a scarcely attested branch of the Indo-European language family. The study of Thracians and Thracian culture is known as Thracology.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,600,091 all-time users
- Top 100 Leaders from Multilateral Organisations: From Kristalina Georgieva to Jamal Bin Huwaireb, These Are the Most Influential People in This Sphere
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?