The Thracians were a group of Indo-European tribes inhabiting a large area in Central and Southeastern Europe. They were bordered by the Scythians to the north, the Celts and the Illyrians to the west, the Ancient Greeks to the south and the Black Sea to the east. They spoke the Thracian language – a scarcely attested branch of the Indo-European language family. The study of Thracians and Thracian culture is known as Thracology.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,137,151 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019