Theo Paphitis (born 24 September 1959) is a retail magnate and British entrepreneur of Greek Cypriot origin. He made the majority of his fortune in the retail sector, and is best known to the general public for his appearances on the BBC business programme Dragons’ Den and as former chairman of Millwall Football Club. In the Sunday Times Rich List 2008, he was ranked 581st although his estimated worth had increased to £135 million since 2007.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 3 Leadership Lessons From Apollo 11’s Success and the Space Shuttle Challenger’s Failure
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,035,761 all-time readers