Theo Paphitis (born 24 September 1959) is a retail magnate and British entrepreneur of Greek Cypriot origin. He made the majority of his fortune in the retail sector, and is best known to the general public for his appearances on the BBC business programme Dragons’ Den and as former chairman of Millwall Football Club. In the Sunday Times Rich List 2008, he was ranked 581st although his estimated worth had increased to £135 million since 2007.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,320,803 all-time readers
- Growing Your Small Business the Right Way November 16, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- The Distinction Between Leadership and Supervision