The Talk is a talk show created by actress Sara Gilbert, who also serves as the executive producer. The show premiered on October 18, 2010, and airs on CBS as a part of CBS Daytime. Along with Gilbert, the show originally featured Julie Chen as the moderator, Leah Remini, Holly Robinson Peete, and Sharon Osbourne discussing the day’s latest headlines while usually tying in the show’s theme of motherhood or at least parenthood, such as by giving their opinions “through the eyes of mothers”.
- 3,027,470 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- Grant Cardone Shares His Principles for Life & Success (Exclusive Q&A Interview)
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy