The Science of Success: How Market-Based Management Built the World’s Largest Private Company is a book written by Charles Koch in which he delineates his philosophy of Market Based Management (MBM). It is the first book by Koch, the CEO of Koch Industries, Inc. , which by 2006, was listed as the largest privately held company in the United States in terms of revenue, having experienced a 2,000-fold growth since 1967. While many similarly-titled books by other authors exist, T.
The Richtopian Vision
- 5 Business Lessons From the "Corporate Scapegoat" Who Lost Five-Billion Euros
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Great British Pound Notes & People Who've Appeared On Them ...
- 3 Reasons You Should Buy Gold (And 3 Reasons You Shouldn't)
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
Women in Leadership
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,037,042 all-time readers