The Science of Success: How Market-Based Management Built the World’s Largest Private Company is a book written by Charles Koch in which he delineates his philosophy of Market Based Management (MBM). It is the first book by Koch, the CEO of Koch Industries, Inc. , which by 2006, was listed as the largest privately held company in the United States in terms of revenue, having experienced a 2,000-fold growth since 1967. While many similarly-titled books by other authors exist, T.
The Richtopian Vision
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,137,902 all-time readers
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Green for Go: The Rise in Veganism and Changes in Consumer Consciousness
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- The New Queen of Jewellery: An Interview With Alyssa Smith
- What Do the Super-Rich Spend Their Money On? (Infographic Included)
- Growing Responsibly: A New Way Forward for Coca-Cola
- Business Etiquette Across Cultures (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
Women in Leadership
- How Tech is Making Business Development and Growth Easier Than Ever September 17, 2019