The Science of Success: How Market-Based Management Built the World’s Largest Private Company is a book written by Charles Koch in which he delineates his philosophy of Market Based Management (MBM). It is the first book by Koch, the CEO of Koch Industries, Inc. , which by 2006, was listed as the largest privately held company in the United States in terms of revenue, having experienced a 2,000-fold growth since 1967. While many similarly-titled books by other authors exist, T.
Join Our Newsletter
- 3,340,948 all-time readers
- Why Your Negotiations Are Doomed (And How to Rescue Them) December 2, 2019
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- Workplace Culture: How to Encourage Collaboration
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- 43 of Britain's Oldest Companies, From Rolls-Royce to Burberry, Still in Business After 100-Years
- 6 Key Attitudes and Behaviors of Successful Leaders
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Five Fundamental Principles From Adam Grant's "Give and Take" Book
- Analytical Thinking: 8 Natural Talents Leading to Action
- Top 20 Leadership Traits of Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Founder of the Turkish Republic)