The Science of Success: How Market-Based Management Built the World’s Largest Private Company is a book written by Charles Koch in which he delineates his philosophy of Market Based Management (MBM). It is the first book by Koch, the CEO of Koch Industries, Inc. , which by 2006, was listed as the largest privately held company in the United States in terms of revenue, having experienced a 2,000-fold growth since 1967. While many similarly-titled books by other authors exist, T.
You may also like
About the author
Information to enrich your life.
WELCOME TO RICHTOPIA
- 2,561,190 all-time users
- Business Journalists Top 250: From Henry Blodget to James Altucher, These Are the Most Influential Biz Journalists in the World
- 11 Amazing Examples of Disruptive Technology
- PR Agencies Top 200: From Edelman to Porter Novelli, These Are the Most Influential Communications Firms in the World
- 17 Great Examples of Effective Leadership and Strategy
- Economists Top 100: From Joseph Stiglitz to Michael Porter, These Are the Most Influential Economists in the World
- What Is Social Marketing? And How Does It Work?
- British Entrepreneurs Top 100: From Richard Branson to J.K. Rowling, These Are the Most Influential Entrepreneurs in the UK
- 7 Wealth Habits of the World’s Richest People
- Amy Cuddy: Profile of a Body-Language Hacker (Including Top 10 Tips)